Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

안녕하세요!

Today's Korean listening and oral exam was kind of a disappointment. 어려워요!

I hope I can still fare well in the final exam because I wanna continue taking Level 2!

I couldn't understand the instructions for the listening test so I was still stunned when the recording started to play. AND! I thought 선생님 would repeat the recording but she didn't!! She said she wouldn't be replaying it but I was in a daze and couldn't catch what she said. =(

For the oral exam, the reading passage was rather difficult with lots of new vocabs and use of past tenses. Wasn't given enough time to silent-read the passage because 선생님 was rushing to finish fast so there'll be enough time for the students lined up behind.

Conversation was better though. I'm able to understand what she's asking though I might not have answered tad fluently.

Anyway, today's the last lesson and exam's on next 수요일에!

Gotta study!

But first... I'm gonna have a good rest tonight. Have been busy the past week preparing for presentaion, project, oral and listening. I need my beauty sleep!!!


또 만나요!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home