Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Korean Essay!

I've just finished my Korean short essay assignment today.

It would be handed it tml for marking and after that we would have to do an oral presentation as part of the CA Test!

The short essay is about introducing myself and my family.


Here's my writing...


안녕하세요 .
제 이름은 Hweifung입니다.
저는 난양대학교에서 Chemistry를 공부합니다.
일 학년입니다.
만나서 반갑습니다.

저는 음악을 듣이 좋아합니다.
쇼핑도 좋아합니다.
날씨가 더워요 싫어합니다.
김치는 먹지 않습니다.
제 토끼가 아주 귀엽습니다. 이도 조금 뚱뚱합니다.

우리 아버지께서 은행에서 일하십니다.
아주 바쁘십니다.
아버지께서 주말에 보통 집에서 쉬십니다.

우리 어머니께서 주부이십니다.
집에 있으십니다. 요리를 잘 하십니다.
요즈음 어머니께서 요리를 가르치십니다.

제 남동생이 멋있습니다.
중학생입니다.
남동생은 태니스를 잘 칩니다.
우리는 토요일에 공원에서 운동을 합니다.
우리는 부모님을 아주 사랑합니다.


which means...


Hello.
My name is Hweifung.
I major in Chemistry at NTU.
I'm in Year 1.
Nice to meet you.

I love listening to music and also shopping.
I hate hot weather. I do not eat Kimchi.
My pet rabbit is very cute. It is quite chubby.

My father works in a bank. He is very busy.
On weekends, he usually rest at home.

My mother is a housewife.
She stays at home and she cooks very well.
Nowadays, she teaches cooking.

My younger brother is good-looking.
He is a secondary school student.
He plays tennis very well.
Every Saturday, we would go exercise in the park.
We love our parents very much.


Basically, I wrote this essay the way it was written because my vocabulary collection is still very limited. I'm sure you know it's not really introducing myself and my family in real life.

I definitely do not exercise every Saturday and I don't own a rabbit, even though I wish I had. LOL!

Alright.. Going to bed soon..

Adjective test tomorrow!!! (Hw...tests...hw...and more tests... )





晚安!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home