Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

-

Today's Korean lesson is speedy!


We were introduced to so so many new alphabets and words I could hardly absorbed them effectively. Lesson was from 1.30pm to 6pm, with a half an hour's break time in between.


As usual, my attention span couldn't last that long. Started feeling tired on the 2nd half of the lesson. But fortunately, I didn't fell aslp today.


Oh yah.. we learnt to sing the ''Da Chang Jin'' OST today!!! LOL! It was interesting, but most of us were just too shy to sing out loud, and probably couldn't read the words fast enough to follow to song too. Haha!

We were also given a short listening and writing quiz + lots and lots of hw!


I know I need to discipline myself to do the hw and practices earlier instead of leaving them till the night exactly before the lesson. ^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home