Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I finally went swimming with Dear after having the thought for such a long time.

It was a fine day, not very sunny yet not too cold either. Thumbs up! Haha. We swam a few lapse and relaxed before having lunch at Nihon Mura.




Dear automatically posed for me. Haha.



Hmm.. it's indeed true that the sushi are not as good compared to other sushi restaurants.
Well.. we pay for the quality don't we, so for sushi that costs 99 cents per plate.. what more can we expect. Haha. But since it's cheap and accessible, it's worth a try lah.


I felt so extremely exhausted after the swim so I had to go home to nap while Dear go for work.

I guess I just slacked too much that eventually I was running late for an appointment at Tanjong Pagar, so I rushed out of home forgetting my ezlink card. I was already halfway to the MRT station when I realised I didn't have the card with me so I called me mum to throw it out of the kitchen window while I grab it downstairs.

But then! Suay suay the wind had to blow when my mum threw the card wrapped in newspaper, and it actually got blown away and was caught in a tree! I was totally stunned. I had just bought concession a week ago and no way I'm gonna lose that card. In the end, my mum had to go to a neighbour's house on the 6th level and request for them to help retrieve the card using 3 connected bamboo sticks! Luckily it worked.

However, I was delayed and had missed the appointment time. Felt really moody. Things got better only after I met up with Jiesi, WY and Xian in town for the night. Had a fantastic time with them and we're in the midst of planning for our Bintan trip.

Pray hard it'll be finalized soon. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home