Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

X'mas 2007! Happy 3 Years!

Introducing my X'mas Baby...


CHIPPIE!!!


Dear knew I was into this chipmunk craze after Alvin & the chipmunks casted a spell on me and he got me "Chip" for christmas!


Happy x 1,000,000!!!


He taught me to differentiate "Chip" from "Dale" by identifying its cutie tooth. Haha!

Although I used to watch "Chip & Dale" cartoons quite alot when I was young, I still couldn't make out their difference before this.


Anyway, on Christmas day itself, Dear and I went to explore T3 @ Changi Airport.

Realised there was nothing much in the end. Hmm..maybe not before the official opening ba.



Went to T2 and lunch-ed at Swensen's.



@.@ my eyebags... lol!


It's been long since I last ate Fish and Chip. Chippie! =X


After we had our super late lunch, we went to orchard to admire the christmas lights and decorations.
Admire indeed... as if loh... *rolls eye*
This year's X'mas decoration is really cui-ed. Not pretty at all.
Except for this particular float which I thought was passable.
*ANGELS*

I told Dear I wanted to do stupid things before I hit the big 20.
Have always wanted to try hugging soft toys out on streets. Since I'm already 19! Old le. Can't wait anymore! So with the support of Dear, I carried Chippie along Orchard Road.
Feels good man! Haha. deprived childhood.

Chippie wanted to take a photo with the overhead decorations. Smiles! =B


We rested and chilled at Coffee Bean. So did Chippie. LOL!

Don't you find this scene familiar?



So cute neh!!!! *pinch*

Christmas is a time where one shares the joy, fun and laughter with his/her loved ones.
ilu Dear! Muacks! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home