Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Pool!

Dear and I went to Parkway Parade yesterday to play pool. It's been ages since I last played. Was fun initially... but got boring & tiring after many unsuccessful attempts to score. =X

Had cakes & ice-cream at Anderson's Ice-cream!
I just love my strawberry short cake... nice nice!!! ^^

I finally got the complete set of the Powerpuff Girls rice bowl!!!

Each bowl comes free with every purchase of 2 tubes of Darlie Toothpaste. I've previously bought 4 tubes in order to get Bubbles & Buttercup. 4 Tubes of toothpaste ok! could have swallowed toothpaste for breakfast man... just for the 2 stupid bowls (ok...they are NOT stupid. they're cute! love ^^)

Thanks to Dear who bought another 2 tubes of toothpaste just so I can get Blossom to make my collection complete!
Haha!! So Happy!!!

Dear is just so sweet + funny that he's brightened up my initially wake-up-on-the-wrong-side-of-bed mood. Lalala!!!


On The Cheek 2



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home