Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's been 2 weeks since I got back from UK and I'm adapting well back to singapore's horible weather and the poor attitude of the service industry. Of cuz I miss England alot, I'll always do.

I've been meeting and catching up with different groups of friends almost every other day, and also spending lots of time with family such that I haven't got the time to tidy my room yet.

It's girl's day out with Jas and Ade today... Supposedly a shopping trip but I successfully refrained myself from buying things even though there's just so many things I like! I've been jobless and living on my bank account eer since I got back from UK. Constantly in search for tuition jobs and many attempts to apply for available assignments failed. Feels so unwanted. Damn.

But anyway, this is the first time I'm actually not working at all during a holiday ever since I finished A levels, so it feels kinda nice just enjoying peaceful slow paced life, cherishing the company of my family and loved ones everyday. Afterall, they haven't seen me for half a year and my father would like to have me around. Haha.

Ade and I did some hair extension highlights today! It was our first attempt and feels interesting. Jas was too "guai" to have the extensions on her head... As she insist =.=

We had dinner at this very nice and authentic little
jap eatery in Far East Plaze level 5. I had beef don set and it was super filling! Very delicious too! Jas always give
good recommendation for dining! =D

Had so much fun with the girls today. Haji lane, Bugis and Far East Plaza! The clothes are so tempting!!! Control control! Please don't show me any nice online blogshop or such, I've quit my online shopping addiction long ago!!! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home