Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I miss band!

From my hall, I can actually clearly hear the NTU band ppl warming up their instruments at the Nanyang House. Loud and Clear!

I've been feeling nostalgic about band for a long long time, especially the whole day today and now I have to hear them play!

I'm really dying to join them...

Been so SO long since I last touched the flute and I really miss the feeling of playing it.

I want to join a band!

Dunmanband Alumni, TPJCband Alumni, NTU Band!!!! Any one!!!



But.... Haix.. I dun think I have the time to do so considering my current commitments.


I feel very sad inside...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home