Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Monday, October 8, 2007

1st Driving Practical!

It's raining heavily at NTU now and I'm still waiting for my first meal of the day to be delivered.

Ya. MacSpicy meal, don't want upzise, burger don't want mayonise, drinks change to green tea pls.. I'm hungry!!!


................................................................


Had Chemistry Lab session this morning and I screwed up from the very 1st procedure. Was using the seperating funnel and I didn't realised that the funnel was leaking!!!

There goes 3/4 of my sample! The worst thing is that every student is only given ONE and ONLY ONE packet of the sample for the experiment. It's just been less than 15 min into the experiment and I totally sian liao. Already lost all the readings and accuracy.

Usually we can complete experiments within 1.5hr but today's one is super difficult and almost all of us took the WHOLE 3hrs to finish it.

We had to do separation, Bauchner Filtration, rotatory evaporation, determine melting point and also Thin Layer Chromatography. 5 In 1. Rush like mad! @.@


Ok. My brunch is finally here after 1hr. Gonna makan le.....


Gone-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home