Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bye October!

Let's bid good-bye to October in 19hrs' time.

Very soon it'll be the start of Semestral exams. It's hard to accept the fact that time is really passing by so freaking fast.

I need the motivation to concentrate and prepare well for this exam and that has to come from me MYSELF! I know I have to... haven been doing well for all the quizzes and mid-term tests.

Damn.. It's just so tough for me to pit against those clever pie in my course or at least, they're just so super ultra hardworking and competitive... responsible for raising the averages to such high grades. . .

*cold sweats =S*
Anyway, I think you people must have gotten sian of my blogskin and music for such a long time already. I'll be changing it once the counter hits 2,000 views, probably after my exams or next yr bah.. LOL! still a long way to go. . .
^^ Cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home