Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Alvin and Chipmunks!


All I want for christmas is...



A TALKING PET CHIPMUNK!!!


One that is as cute and chubby as Theodore!!! ^^



LOL! I've been going chipmunk-crazy after watching Alvin and the Chipmunks at Vivo's GV Max today!





The movie is fantastic! I love the cutey chipmunks to bits, especially the way they squeak!

Theodore is my favourite because it's the chubbiest of all and its actions and voice are just so SO adorable!


AwwWw.. *Pats it gently on the back while it's lying on my shoulder*


Took some photos at the open-air area after the movie. Messy hair due to strong wind. Haha!



Me & Dear Dear!




Me & Didi

We then had our dinner at a Hong Kong Cafe in Siglap.




Acting dumb while waiting for our foodies.

Dear and I had Curry Chicken with Rice.


Didi had his Spaghetti with Ham and Egg.




After the meal, Dear came over to my house to watch soccer match with didi.



Liverpool Vs Manchester United = Dear Vs Didi


Apparently, Man U won the match and Didi was happy! LOL!


kk.. gtg sleep le.. Going back hall tml for banner painting...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home