Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Girlfren's day!

Woke up this morning at 9.15am to register the Semester 2 modules.

Registration begins promptly at 9.30am and all students from my course starts to "grab" their preferred time slots.

"Fastest finger first!"

So apparently I wasn't fast enough and I didn't get my planned time slots for the core module exactly.

Now I'm just praying that I would be able to get my preferred choice of electives by balloting - Fundamentals Of Management & Astronomy!!!


Went back to sleep for another half an hour or so b4 gettin up to wash up and prepare to go for driving lesson.

Met up with gf after lesson.

Went shopping and had dinner at bugis.

Didn't really buy much things as nothing special seem to catch my eyes.. Ya... cuz most of the shops in bugis street are selling similar stuffs and some are indeed overpriced. U know what I'm talking about right, gf? Lol.

I think I've been staying on the 'mountain' in NTU for too long already. Didn't know that bugis junction had revamped its shops. But now that they have converted the shopping alley previously on the 2nd level into a food court, there seemed to be very few clothes/ accessories boutique le.. boring!

Anyway, we saw the christmas display/ advertisement for the Golden Compass movie set up near the fountain. Wanted to take a photo with the christmas deco. Took out camera excitedly.

" Smiles... Click! "

" No card "

Damn! I forgot to replace the SD card after I inserted it in my lappy to upload photos at home!
Ok.. So no memory card.... No photos for this entry...

Nonetheless, I enjoyed the day out with gf !!!


^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home