Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Dear dear celebrates My 19th Bday!


Happy 19th Birthday!!!




Dear had taken time off to celebrate my bday even though he'll be having test tml.

He fetched me from hall in the evening and we had a nice dinner at the Mr Bean'S Cafe. ^^

Both of us ordered the chicken chop set meal and also a 'basket' of potato wedggggiies..
Ok.. wedges I mean.. LOL! =X

It was damn filling!

Good food makes me H.A.P.P.Y!!! Dear knows me the best! ^^




After he finished his food, he told me he had to fetch something from the car, and he brought back this little piece of delicious looking chocolate cake.

Simple yet absolutely thoughtful and sweet! Haha!

It sort of occured to me as a surprise as I wasn't expecting a cake since it was only the 2 of us.
Couldn't have finished a normal-sized cake...


But anyway, we realised that the cake came with candles but not the candle holders!
We ended up using a small piece of carrot taken from my plate of chicken chop to act as a candle holder... LOL!

(My 'clever' plan kinda fail though and we just stuck the whole candle into the cake in the end =X)






Dear says: 19 roses for your 19th birthday...



Sweet! ^^




I Love You!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home