Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Whatever!

WHATEVER!!!
Hmm.. went home after work to wash up before BF Dear came to fetch me out for dinner. We drove to the KFC near Kallang stadium where I satisfy my KFC cravings which had been there for many weeks! Haha! finally.. After that went for a spin.. drove to explore Marina Bay Golf Club. The Canopy (dining cafe in the club) is a great place to relax and just chill out. It faces the entire golf course which looks big and beeeaauutiful at night with all the spot lights luminating it. There was this nice breeze blowing which added to the relaxing factor of the place. NICE! Later on we parked along the road near Cozy Bay and took a stroll along the river bay. =D a pity there wasn't much wind and the air was rather humid. Nevertheless, I had a great companion! ^^ that's all that matters! On the way home, we dropped by the petrol station to refuel his car and I decided to get something to quench my thirst. I wanted to try Anything but dear said it contains carbonated drinks so I took Whatever instead. Guess what's inside!...







It's just the normal plain Green Tea!!! Dear then educated me that Anything randomly contains carbonated drinks such as coke,sprite, 7-up etc. while Whatever randomly contains non-carbonated drinks like different flavoured tea. Hmm.. did all of u know that already? Or am i the slow one? haha.. anyway, i feel that the concept is so cool.. even the name of the registered company too - Out of the box pte ltd. haha cool cool~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home