Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

NTU CBC Tea session

I'm so totally into NTU CBC!!!

Met Jun Han at around 7.45am at her void deck just next block to mine and we hurried to the mrt station where Eng Yong and Huishan were waiting for us. We had to travel to NTU (for the CBC tea session), right at the other far end of EW line. Lucky for us, we managed to settle down on seats. Due to the company and all the chit-chats on the train, the journey seemed to be shorter than I thought. So as the name suggests, tea was served at the reception along with some snacks. We looked around for familiar faces and noticed that the ratio of guys: girls present was almost 2:8! how "girly"! The talk by Prof Loh was very convincing and informative. It made me even more sure that NTU Chemistry & Biological Chemistry is the course for me. Call me brainwashed or whatever, but I'm just so attracted to the NTU environment + Prof Loh is just so reassuring and friendly. He even approach the 4 of us and sat down to chat over lunch (yummilicious food catered!). After the session, the gals and I went to Jurong Point..we came all the way from the east side, of course have to go in and shop! Bought myself a pair of shoes before I went to meet BF Dear in town to walk walk. =D



Attn: Friends out there who are considering btw NUS & NTU Chemistry, I'd advise u not to seek my advice because I'll most prob go on and on to blabber about how NTU is better and this might confuse the choice that you already have in mind. Wahaha!

Tired- @.@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home