Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Friday, May 11, 2007

My Virgin Post!

Out of boredom at work, I've decided to make use of my free time to do something. So here I am with my first post ever on blogger! I know this sounds rather dumb but a "computer idiot" like me find it tough to manage the blogskins, template and wadsoever. (Thanks Acacia for her guidance ^-^). Anyway, the whole purpose of this blog is to let me gain exposure into the simple IT stuffs involved. But of course it's also for friends (refering to those who bothers..) to do simple keeping up with me when life gets too busy for us to do the real talking.. well, otherwise it's for my own leisure and pleasure. I'm still figuring out how to get my the layout look right. Hopefully in time to come I'll still be updating the blog faithfully.

*Yawnx* - gonna fang gong le.. Simply love weekends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home