Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy Vesak Day

HAPPY VESAK DAY!!!

But a not-so-happy day for me. I'm sick again. Which means I have to stay home and get plenty of sleep on this public holiday. Had been catching flu and fever very frequently these days and I really hate it. Just wished I can become healthier. haix..


Yesterday was my last day of work at IECO. Finally! I'm jobless.. which means no more getting up bloody early in the morning to sit in front of the computer for the next 9 hours or so. No more paper cuts blah blah.. and I'll have much more time to do whatever I wanna do before Uni life begins. Anyway, the Customer Business department ordered Pizza Hut delivery for my farewell lunch. So sweet of them right... Big Thanks to All!! ^^

Hmm.. I guess the last thing I'll miss would prob be the company's daily catered lunch. I've been in there for just less than 3 months and I'm already rather sick of the food. However I'll miss the working environment there (refering to the freedom, not the snow-like aircon) and also the colleagues. I'll miss chatting with Acacia on ebuddy even when we're just one cubicle away.. gossiping about the Mr KPO King and also online spreeing! And not to forget the ghostly incidents that we thought we encountered. The email and the bandmusic remember? LOL! I'll also miss Rou Wei (the busy girl) .. even though we were assigned to work in different department, I didn't feel as lonely joining the company at the same time as her. =D


Well, guess I'll be rather free from today onwards.. so ppl!! need a company for lunch or shopping.. call me along!! (provided I don't have dates with Dear..)



Yawnz.. time for medicine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home