Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Expo Food Fair

Today's weather is freaking warm!!!
I can literally feel sweat being excreted from every pore of my skin! Gosh...

After watching CSI Supreme Sunday (3 episodes in a row ok!), slacking and chatting on phone with ppl (regarding the selection of uni courses) for almost the whole day, I went to the Expo Food Fair with BF dearest. Being a Sunday, supposedly family day, the exhibition hall was damn damn crowded. Hmm...although I enjoyed myself pigging on the different kinds of food with dear, I still find that the Food Fair wasn't that very fantastic afterall.
But... 328 Katong Laksa - I'm Lovin it!!! ^^


Counting down - 3 more days of work and I'm free! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home